About Me

My photo
Reading, PA, United States
I'm a lia sophia jewelry consultant and I love everything about my business. I joined lia sophia in November 2008 and haven't looked back yet. My blog will be a forum on fashion topics, upcoming events, current fundraisers and various business specials. You can check out my company at www.liasophia.com/jesegary!! Follow me.

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year!!! New Business!! January has been blessed!

Happy New Year!!!  Its 2011!!  Things are going to be bigger and better for this year.  I've already got so fun things planned for January. 

All hostesses with shows in January and February will receive ANY item in the catalog up to $200 in value for only $11!!!  Its all about 20-11.  You just need a handful girlfriends to come over and let the fun begin. 

For those interested in attending an opportunity event, we would love for you to attend.  Lia Sophia can help YOU earn what YOU want!  Regardless your goal, we can help you earn to $100 to $1000 a month.  Our next two opportunity meetings will be:

January 8th
Washington, DC 3:00-4:00pm

January 9th
Philadelphia, PA 1:00pm-2:00pm

I will be participating in the following events.  If you are in the area, please feel free to stop by.  Its always nice to get out of the house without having to be cold.

January 12th
Salon Di Vita
6:00pm-8:00pm
Exton, PA
Blow Out 101
Learn how to blow out your hair like the stars and raise money for autism

January 19th
Salon Di Vita
6:00-9:00pm
Exton, PA
Mother Daughter Affair
The salon will be providing hair and makeup services for both and finishing off with a fun photoshoot.  We are helping to raise money for American Cancer Society.  Mention my name to get 10% off.

January 20th
Lenni Ladies Shopping Event
6:30pm-9:00pm
312 Lenni Road
Lenni, PA

January 22nd
Men's Shopping Event
1:00-4:00pm
TBA

January 27th
Race for the Cure Event
5:30-8:30pm
Philadelphia, PA

January 27th
Highland Park Ladies Night
6:30pm-9:00pm
24 Park Ave
Upper Darby, PA

Hope you will attend at least one of these fun events.  See you there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment