About Me

My photo
Reading, PA, United States
I'm a lia sophia jewelry consultant and I love everything about my business. I joined lia sophia in November 2008 and haven't looked back yet. My blog will be a forum on fashion topics, upcoming events, current fundraisers and various business specials. You can check out my company at www.liasophia.com/jesegary!! Follow me.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tis the season for wrapping up the old and preparing for the new

Good-bye 2011!!!  Can you believe in a few days 2012 will be here?  It seems like the year was just starting.  Wow.  Here we are again.... resolutions and goal setting time *sigh*

December is official "Self-evaluation" Month aka "Am I There Yet?" Month.  Yep!  I take out paper, pen, sit down and get real introspective.  Its necessary.  I have no room to lie.  The only person that gets hurt is myself.  Did you accomplish what you had in mind 2011?  Do you feel like you are growing or stagnant?  Those are the questions that I have to seriously ask myself.  The key part is being honest and admitting my downfalls.  It can the most painful part of the process.  *usually, there is a glass (or bottle) of wine next to me to encourage the honesty* 

2011 has been full of ups and downs.  I've had to dig deep within to find the courage and faith to push ahead.  There's been several losses of people that believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.  My grandmother and Mia will always stay close to my heart.  It was an absolute honor to know both of these ladies.  Their deaths openned my eyes to living life to the fullest.  Everything they've accomplished and how they touched lives is truly admirable.  I hope to have the same affect on others. 

Along my journey, I've begun to realive the importance of community involvement and servitude.  My biggest goal for 2011 was to raise $10,000 in goods and money for charities.  I did not reach that goal due to lack of focus and self confidence in my programs.  2012 has a precise blueprint to accomplish this task and surpass my expectations. 

I won't allow any 2011 setbacks to make it past midnight January 1st. 

Bad thoughts, judgments and insecurities have no place in 2012.  I've decided to start back my blog to track the successes, hurtles and joys ahead.  Every week will have a fun topic about fashion, beauty, hair and fitness.  You are invited to follow my journey to fullfilling my purpose with my modeling career, Lia Sophia business and personal encounters.  Buckle up and enjoy the ride. 

Bonjour 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment