About Me

My photo
Reading, PA, United States
I'm a lia sophia jewelry consultant and I love everything about my business. I joined lia sophia in November 2008 and haven't looked back yet. My blog will be a forum on fashion topics, upcoming events, current fundraisers and various business specials. You can check out my company at www.liasophia.com/jesegary!! Follow me.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Debt Free 2011!! Is that one of your New Years Resolutions?

NOW HIRING!
Looking for an extra $200 or more?

Looking for a way to pay off debt?
Are you still laid off and need extra income?

Learn more at our
FREE Opportunity Meeting

Held on the following dates and locations:
  • January 5th at 630pm in Wyomissing, PA
  • January 6th at 630pm in Kennett Square, PA
  • January 7th at 630pm in Lancaster, PA
  • January 8th at 3:00pm in Hyattsville, MD
Call to reserve your seat and receive address.

Join us and bring a friend!!

RSVP to Jese Gary, Unit Manager
Ph. 570-617-8890


Free piece of jewelry just for attending!

This is an informative event where you will meet financially successful women and learn about the benefits of owning your own lia sophia jewelry business!  We are making our dreams come true and would love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment