About Me

My photo
Reading, PA, United States
I'm a lia sophia jewelry consultant and I love everything about my business. I joined lia sophia in November 2008 and haven't looked back yet. My blog will be a forum on fashion topics, upcoming events, current fundraisers and various business specials. You can check out my company at www.liasophia.com/jesegary!! Follow me.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Spring/Summer 2011 Collection Open Houses

Come out and enjoy some wine and cheese with your favorite Lia Sophia advisors and myself!!!


The holidays are finally behind us.  The new Spring/Summer catalog is now available.  Why not have a fun event with us!  Come enjoy yummy refreshments, catch up with friends & neighbors, and browse
our beautiful lia sophia Jewelry!

Held on the following dates and locations:

February 4th
6pm-9pm
3720 Jackson Ave
Brentwood, MD

February 5th
2pm-4pm
Wyomissing, PA

February 5th
6pm-9pm
Philadelphia, PA

February 19th
2pm - 4pm
Downingtown, PA

February 19th
6pm - 8pm
Philadelphia, PA

Some events will have a Gold for Cash representative helping you cash in unwanted gold.  In addition, we will have massages and facials by BeautiControl.

What would an Open House be without prizes?
Earn tickets to win FREE jewelry.  I will be drawing 2 tickets at the end of the day for the lucky winners. 
These are the ways to earn tickets:
RSVP - 1 ticket
Attend Open House - 1 ticket
Place an Order - 1 ticket
$50 order and up - 1 ticket for every $50
Bring a Friend - 2 tickets for each friend
Book a lia sophia party - 5 tickets
Join My Team - 10 tickets

See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment